What is your job title?
– Affiliate Manager
How long have you been at Revolution Force?
– Over three months
Why did this type of work interest you and how did you get started?
I started as an affiliate marketer, and I know various ways of traffic generation, hence why I was in contact with Jeremy Wagshul. We’ve shared a good bond for the last two years and at one moment, RF was looking for affiliate managers. I have a lot of experience running traffic and worked myself as digital marketer.
What’s a typical workday like for you?
– I really like to hustle, and I can work as much as I want. I start my day early in the morning because I like to achieve my goals when everyone is sleeping. After that, I try to take care of my health by working out and getting back to work again.
What do you like most about working for Revolution Force?
– The team and support one gets is the best at RF. It’s tough to get a job for the work you love the most, and I feel lucky that I am the one who is doing it.
What is one piece of advice you can give someone who wants to work in affiliate marketing?
– Get to the roots of generating traffic, create multiple sources of traffic, and don’t put all your eggs in one basket. If you only have one source and it is not generating enough traffic after a year, your confidence will shatter, so when one is starting, you should be starting another.
How is the work culture at Revolution Force?
– The best work culture I’ve ever seen in my professional career.
What is your greatest work achievement?
– Overachieving the goals in previous companies, and that is what I look forward to while working for RF too.
Where do you see yourself in this industry in five years?
– Senior affiliate manager who is handling huge teams of affiliate managers with a high number of affiliate marketers is my dream- I will achieve that for sure.
What do you like to do in your free time? What do you do when you’re not working?
– Streaming YouTube, learning more ways to generate traffic, eating at food joints.
Where is your favorite place to travel?
If you could go any place in the world- where would you go?
What is something unique about yourself?
– I never give up; I always try my best and try to achieve what I want.